Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) Polypropylene
Improve the environmental sustainability of your products by using post-consumer recycled polypropylene resin.
- Polypropylene resin derived from recycled medical plastics
- Available with or without impact modifiers
- Certified as an 100% environmental recycled resin by MindClick
- No odor
Benefits of Using Recycled Polypropylene instead of virgin
1. Environmental Benefit of using 100% PCR Content
|90% Reduction in Energy Consumption||51% Reduction in Water||77% Reduction in Contribution to Global Warming|
|64 Reduction in Acidification||44 Reduction in Eutrophication||62% Reduction in Smog creation|
2. Consumers are willing to pay more for sustainable
Consumers are willing to pay more for sustainable goods (Nielsen, 2015).
Case Study: CareLine Industries
When used in products designed for healthcare, using this healthcare-specific resin can help connect with the customer and tell a unique story. Careline industries creates a line of patient care products using BlueCON Resin.
Circular Blu is a licensed distributor of Careline Products made from BlueCON Resin
Circular Blu Nonwovens
- Made with 100% BlueCON Resin
- Derived from recycled sterilization wrap derived from Halyard Health’s Blue Renew Program.
- Manufactured to your specifications
- (GSM, Roll Width, Weight, Color)
- Post-Industrial Reclaimed Materials
- Nonwovens (SMS, Spunbond, Meltblown)
Gain access to upcycled materials collected from various sources including reprocessed post-industrial waste materials, resulting in a process that turns waste directly into products without any added resource-consumptive processes.
Circular Blu can help to bring an idea to reality with experience and contacts across multiple industries including:
- Textile Recycling
- Custom Plastics Compounding
- Converting and Finishing Services
- Advanced Recycling